1. Component oriented programming.
Build your code, (classes and iterface) by drag and drop. You simply draw your application.
2. We get it free with SDN Membership!
Get Your Free Copy of Java Studio Creator ($99 value)
Get Your Free Copy of Java Studio Enterprise ($1,895 value)
Get Your Free Copy of Sun Studio ($2,995 value).
3. Join here:
4. Easy building.
Binding a new component in a database is as easy as one, two, three.
1. Drag a component into the Editing Area.
2. Drag the link onto the component.
3. The component is linked to the data, and you can work with it.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests