Wt (pronounced 'witty') is a C++ library and application server for developing and deploying web applications, creating a port of existing C++ desktop applications to the web.
Installtion instructions: http://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/doc/referen ... ation.html
Platform specific installation instructions: http://www.webtoolkit.eu/wt/wiki/index. ... stallation
"Some benefits of using Wt
* Develop web applications like you develop C++ desktop applications.
* Use the built-in httpd for easy development and deployment, or use the FastCGI connector to deploy as a FastCGI application.
* A single specification for both client- and server-side validation and event handling (when using stateless slot implementations)
* Generates standards compliant HTML or XHTML code.
* Portable, anti-aliased graphics (uses inline VML, inline SVG or the HTML 5 canvas).
* No XSS security risks since Wt has complete control over the presentation layer and proactively filters out active tags and attributes. No exposure of business logic, which stays at the server.
* Ultra-fast load time and low bandwidth usage, which are affected only by screen complexity, not application size".
Good introductory article:
Related article on CMake:
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests